Monday, April 9, 2012

April 1, 2012 - See you at the airport!

Well family,


Yes this is my last email. Next Monday I will definitely not have time. It might be a little short. Sorry in advance. Someone should tell Sarah that I'm sorry. She probably hasn't gotten any letters lately and probably won't until I get back. I wrote them and sent them! But some of them came back and they said I didn't put enough postage on them. Even though I went to the post office and had them weigh it and stuff. So that's my bad, but not really. She'll get them eventually.


OK there are just some little things that I need for when I get home. Like when I get home, I will only have one pair of garments, the ones I'm wearing. So yeah I'll need some of those, and just normal hygiene stuff. Toothpaste, toothbrush etc... And my warts have not fallen off yet, and I'm supposed to go see the doctor again on Thursday. So I get to watch general conference the Saturday and Sunday before I go home. So that should help me through personal revelation figure out what I want to do with my life.


Well I'm not sure what I want to talk on... Like I've learned a ton. I have two journals and two study journals full of all the stuff that I have learned. Like I would kinda like to talk about missionary work and all the miracles that can happen from that. Help the youngins have more of a desire to go on a mission. But I'm assuming I'll be asked to share with the youth or share in the mission prep class about that. And I could talk about anything, like any of the Christ-like attributes. or Setting goals and making plans. Or being a good example. Or true conversion. Or family history. Or the atonement.... or... ANYTHing. I'm not sure if there is one massive huge thing that I have learned. I have learned a lot ... a ton. Of a lot of different subjects. Over two years worth of studying for one hour by myself and one hour with my companion every single day. So yeah. Like you guys told me that they want me to pick a subject like two weeks ago. And I've been thinking about it and I still am not sure. Sorry.


Well. I'll see you guys on the other side. Sarah told me I might not get released until Wednesday night. What am I supposed to do all Wednesday? Go find the missionaries in K-town? haha. That would be kinda fun. I wonder what they do all day. hmmm,,, haha but yeah that would be not fun for Elder (soon to be Beau) Graham.


Something that has been kinda bothering me the last few days is during personal study a few days ago I was reading in Jacob and I read the scripture in chapter 6 verse 3: "And how blessed are they who have labored diligently in his vineyard..." Like, have I given my absolute 100% best? Have I completed what I was sent to complete? Will I be among the"blessed" as stated in the scripture? I'm sure lots of missionaries have wondered the things I am wondering.


Well I love you guys and I will see you at the airport on Tuesday the 10th. Just a friendly reminder. smiley face. I am sad to leave. I do enjoy it here. Oh well it is time to move on.


Love Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters to Home

Letters from Elder Graham to Home.