Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Feb 19,2012

Dear family,
Thanks for the package! its all gone now. And I feel fat. oh well Sarah said I can just lose it after I get home.
This week was ok. Sorry I don't have any pictures this week.
Well hows everybody doing? Sisi that's not fun that you were sick, but hopefully your knees are good to go now.
President said I should have a 6 month plan (at least) of what I am going to do. And I am probably going to work at best buy. But other than that, I don't know about anything else. I never really looked into schools before my mission. So I don't know on that. Except I know Weber doesn't have a Chinese program. So that's out. Also I heard that lots of the missionaries here are going to UVU. Because they have a Chinese program. But I don't anything about that school.
So I'm guessing you guys have heard of the "Linsanity" guy that everybody here has been talking about. So I guess his parents are Taiwanese and so its huge news here in Taiwan. Everybody tells us about it. One cool thing is that I have been to the super small village where his parents are from. They are from Zhang Hua, Bei Dou. Which is a really small "Township" that is in my area when I first went senior/ district leader. So that's pretty cool. But the thing that's weird, or at least to me, is that his name is林 Which is pronounced "leen" not "lin" so when people started saying "linsanity" to me I didn't understand. They had to write it down. So now a lot of people are asking me what "sanity" means. Uhhhh that's kinda hard to explain the play on words on that one.
So then on Thursday I had to go to the hospital again. There is nothing wrong with my brain that they can see. But I did get to see all the CT scan pictures. My brain is kinda weird looking. And I think my nose is bent. And my eyeballs looked way cool too. And now I'm on two daily medicines. Those are supposed to be "preventative" meds. But I'm only going to take them for 7 days. One of them I take before every meal. The other one I take before bed because its major side effect is extreme drowsiness. Then he gave me two more meds that are only for when the headaches come back. The first one is normal ibuprofen. I think.... And the other one is supposed to be super strong and you can't take it more than once every 3 days or else it could kill you/ mess you up real bad. So he only gave 2 of those pills. so yeah that was that.
Well that was Elder Graham's week. Sorry for the lack of pictures. my bad.
See ya in a few months,
桂長老桂俊杰
Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters to Home

Letters from Elder Graham to Home.