Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Feb 5, 2012 - Headache/ Hospital / Investigator

Well family this is Elder Graham, But that is Elder Baxter warming his hands!



So last Monday we went bowling with the rest of the district. As of right now we have the biggest district in the whole mission. five companionships. And I beat the zone leaders. Sweet. So that was Monday.

Tuesday.. oh yeah. we went on exchanges with the zone leaders which was good. We found some good people. We decided to drop our drunk investigator because he tries to hide from us now. So we don't visit him very much.

Wednesday was English class.

Thursday we went out to one of the father parts of our area. A place that no missionary had been on a bike before. Only when members took them there. And it took 55 minutes of straight biking as fast as we could to get back home. I almost died.

Friday I had a headache and we went with our branch president to visit some people.
Saturday I had a headache and we didn't teach any lessons. we spent the whole time finding people to teach.

Sunday was probably the most eventful Sunday I have had. So our only "good" investigator who in the past couldn't come to church, came for all three hours. Then when we went home to do our studies and the headache I had the past two days came back. And didn't go away. Like it was hurting super bad and I was sensitive to light. And I couldn't stand up or else I would get really dizzy. So I had my companion call Sister Bishop and she talked to president and they said I should go to the hospital. So we had our Branch President drive me to the hospital. The doctor made me take this IV thing in my hand for an hour and a half. Then he gave me caffeine pills and ibuprofen and some other stuff that I have to take for 3 days and if it is still there then there is a big problem. Then about half an hour after we got back from the hospital, our branch had an activity that we went to. And our awesome investigator showed up. Which was really fun.
deng yi xia

Sorry the pictures are big. These cool looking ones were taken on a members sweet camera.



Well you guys. after this I will only be emailing you guys 8 more times. And all my clothes and all my shoes and everything.. well, I will be leaving all that stuff here... if thats ok with you guys. Like they are thrashed.
See ya in a few months,
桂長老桂俊杰


Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters to Home

Letters from Elder Graham to Home.