Sunday, April 8, 2012

March 4, 2012

Well family this is Elder Graham,

Thank you for the letter with all the pictures. I finally got it. It took like a month. Oh well. It was good getting pictures. And Sarah sent me all the majors and minors at UVU. Small problem is that I don't see "Chinese" on there anywhere. So I also need a list of other classes that they offer. And there are so many things I want to major/minor in! poo. How to choose? And I'm guessing that I might have to take some other Chinese stuff somewhere else. Online?

Well Elder Graham only has five weeks left... sad face. But I do get to see you guys so its OK.
Well this past week was bad as far as numbers go. Hopefully this week we do a lot better on those things.

On Monday we went to an all you can eat "hot pot". It was pretty good. And a friend of mine from Yuan Lin came down and ate with us. And then we went to Jia Yi park to take pictures. Its a pretty cool looking park. Really big.

Tuesday the only thing that happened was DTM.

Wednesday was English class. And not a soul came.

Thursday we met with our favorite investigator Lin Zan Dong. He LOVES the Book of Mormon. Especially the Book of Alma. He is in Alma 18 right now. And he has been to church twice. Super smart guy. But for some reason he doesn't want to be baptized.

Friday was weekly planning. and then we went with our branch president to visit a bunch of people. He is really good.

Saturday we had a really good meeting with the branch leaders.

Sunday was depressing because we only had one investigator and NO recent converts. So that was sad. But then right before we were about to report our weekly numbers the Zone Leaders called us and told us that our investigator Lin zan dong went to church over in Jia Yi. So that was good that he went. Happy face.
So that was this week.

On another note. Don't buy elder graham a phone(unless you already have) or a computer or a car or anything like that. I'm hoping that I can get back on with Best Buy and get some money coming in. And get a discount on a phone and plan. The computer I am planning on getting so that I can do all the stuff I want to do for all my college classes is fairly expensive. ($1600-2000) And I kinda want to save up for that myself. Obviously help might be needed haha. And I might have to save up for a car first. ZAO GAO!

See ya in a couple months,
桂長老桂俊杰
Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters to Home

Letters from Elder Graham to Home.