Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jan 29, 2012 - Chinese New Year

Well this is Elder Graham,

I don't really have any new pictures. So this past week was Chinese New Years. It was ok. Except for everyone that we talked to was not from here so we had to refer a ton of people. So we didn't have a lot of lessons. And not very many people came to church. Sad day. So yeah we ate at members houses most days because all the little shops that sell food on the road were all closed. So our choices were left to McDonald's or members houses. So we chose member houses.

Also we had zone conference which was fun. A 2 hour train ride to GaoXiong and a two hour ride back. And since we are way far away from the train station we had to wake up at 5. Then take a 45 min bus ride to the train station. So it was way fun to go back to my old area for a few hours. And see most of the missionaries from my MTC district. And its really weird. There isn't a zone conference next move call. Which means that the next time that I see those guys will be in TaiZhong. In our last hours of being missionaries. Right before we take a bus to the airport. Its super weird. I am so old. I am the oldest missionary in the whole zone.

As far as drunk homeless guy... we dropped him because he skipped out on church again, and he hides from us whenever we go over there. But we can see him in his "room" smoking. So we are going to leave him alone for a while. And Alex Chen doesn't ever have his phone on. But we are meeting with him on Wednesday.

Sorry I don't have any pictures. I sent them all last week. Today we are going into the city to go bowling. so that should Be fun.
Yeah I dont know what I would do without a car when I got home.
Will somebody tell Sarah to not send confetti bombs in the mail? It gets everywhere. haha
Well not much happened this week. All the post offices were closed this week so I didn't get any letters. :(

Love Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters to Home

Letters from Elder Graham to Home.