Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Feb 26, 2012

OK family, well I don't have a lot to write and from now on I probably might write less. Wow sorry my English isn't good.


Well last Saturday was move call day. But the zone leaders didn't get the move call fax until Sunday morning and my companion was freaking out because we were all like 99 % sure that he was moving. But he is staying with Elder Graham for at least another 3 weeks if not another 6 weeks. Sweet. But this is my 16th and final move call. Which is weird. Because now I am allowed to call all my recent converts. Whenever I want. And I need to start thinking about stuff for home. And I need to figure out if I can go to the temple with my recent converts in GaoXiong.

I'm still taking the meds but I still get headaches sometimes. I'm not sure why.
Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of my brain. sad face.
Mom just so you know, I'm not planning on taking any of my clothes that I brought on my mission home. Because they are all really gross by now.

Well the work here in the middle of nowhere is slow. however it is still fun.
Can't wait to see you guys. Sorry this was short. But elder Graham has to go.


Hope you like the pics of the "Rock-on" God and the Buddha Warrior!


See ya in a couple months,

桂長老桂俊杰

Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters to Home

Letters from Elder Graham to Home.