Sunday, April 8, 2012

March 11, 2012 - I don't know when I'm coming home!

Dear fam,

So I got an interesting email today check it out:

"Dear Sisters and Elders,
When you receive your returning packet letter, you will see that you have flight plans. I received information on Thursday evening that these were canceled and as of yet she has not been back to let me know when and what! So ignore your flight plans for now. I will send the new one with your “Leaving Itinerary Letter” in a couple of weeks. Please let your parents know on your p-day of the situation as they too received a travel itinerary. Travel now is becoming more difficult as they try to fill the planes to their limit. Never fear, we will get you home!!
Thanks for your hard work and great missionary service.
Love,
Sister Liston 劉姐妹"

Uh Oh! That's not good. So don't make any plans yet. They still don't know when I'm coming home! But most of the day emailing today I have to find pictures for them to make a going home video for all of us going home. So sorry about that.

So yesterday was pretty good. We had 4 investigators at church. And a big 39 people were at sacrament. Which in all reality isn't that much but in our small branch, its a lot. So that was good.
And this week with Lin Zan Dong he told us he believes in the atonement. I asked him if he believes Christ atoned for our sins, and he said "It doesn't matter what I believe, it really did happen." Meaning whether or not we believe it, the atonement of Jesus Christ happened. We still aren't sure why he doesn't want to be baptized. Sad face.

As for the people who came to church, two were formers, one comes every week but he won't quit smoking and drinking. And the other one was someone we met on the street two weeks ago, and he just randomly stumbled in. He has some mental problems and for some reason after church was over, he wouldn't leave. And even after his dad came to pick him up, he wouldn't leave. At first he wouldn't get out of his chair, then after he got out of his chair, he would walk to the door and just stop. Then he finally left but only because Elder Baxter told him to. He really likes Elder Baxter.

Well family, I'm sorry I don't have any new pictures.
But I need to go now.

See ya in a month or so..........................
Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters to Home

Letters from Elder Graham to Home.